Please read.. and reblog. For all the children who are/feel excluded. For all the children who have no friend. Because it is important. Because we ALL are important !
This is exactly why Kyle and I are having a Beauty and the Beast wedding. Because we have both felt rejected by society, and we have found solace in each other.
It is through each other that we found and learned to love ourselves.
If you ever wonder why I like the gaston character as my favorite villain this is why. He portrays something that I have pretty much noticed all my life.
I was bullied quite a bit when I was growing up, especially in my awkward middle School years. Society found nothing wrong with it , even going as far as to say it was normal for a child to go through what I was going through.
It’s sad but I made it through that.
When I look at gaston I see something I overcame as a child and it gives me a lot of strength now to know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that it’s the personality that truly makes someone beautiful.
That’s why I never judge anyone by their appearances but I actually get to know them.
“My ninja skills are sweet.” ~ ●—●
Ye olde Windows screen savers.
I FEEL OLD
childhood video games
don’t move your mouse or everything disappears
if u wanna talk to me & are shy because u think ur bothering me
pls do it
i’m not cool or popular
i’m a sad lonely meme
Hiccup won’t eat his cereal
What is wrong with you.
i didn’t know how much i needed this
OC Art Meme!!!
Send a number and I’ll draw my OC:
- In what they normally wear
- In what I’m currently wearing
- In a school uniform
- In swimwear
- In underwear
- With no clothes on
- In winter clothes
- In fancy clothes
- Making 3 different expressions
- Standing on their hands
- With their favorite animal
- Hanging out with a friend
- Sitting on the couch
- Doing something they don’t normally do
- Playing a sport
- Beaten up
- As a kid/adult
- Wearing a funny hat
Here are some wonderful facts about Sea World’s orcas!
- The average lifespan of wild orcas ranges from 30-50 years, although some females can easily make it past 80 (a wild orca named J2 or ‘Granny’ is 103 this year!). The lifespan of a Sea World orca is around 25 years, the median age being 9. But at least they put on a good show!
- Don’t worry, collapsed dorsal fins are a common condition, although in the wild only sick or injured orcas have collapsed dorsal fins. All of Sea World’s males and some females have it, it makes them look unique!
- The size of Sea World’s tanks compared to an orca is about the same as a human to a bathtub. Lot’s of room to stretch and move!
- Wild orcas swim 100+ miles a day, they would have to swim around their tank 1,400+ times a day to achieve that. But that seems like a lot of work, and you may see the animals hanging out near the surface of the water or on the bottoms of their tanks for hours. That’s a lot more relaxing than swimming all those miles!
- Sea World gives their orcas a Valium-like drug to stop the whales from acting aggressively towards each other and to numb their minds from their vastly uninteresting concrete tanks. Buying a ticket to Sea World is an excellent way to help them pay for these drugs that they pump their animals full with!
- Many captive orcas show abnormal behaviors like head bobbing, chewing on concrete, and self mutilation by banging their heads into the side of the tank. Obviously just temper-tantrums! Silly things.
- In the wild, there has been only one orca attack. Bad orca! While in captivity, there have been over 100 attacks and 4 deaths. These animals just need more training, it couldn’t possibly be related to their confinement!
- Food is used as reinforcement for tricks. Do a trick, get your dinner. Don’t want to do a trick? I guess you don’t eat tonight you stubborn thing!
See? Sea World isn’t as bad as people make it out to be! Oh, one more fact: for every $1,000,000 Sea World makes, about $600 goes into conservation efforts (about $0.5 a ticket). I’m so glad they care about conservation of the ocean! Amazing work!
Sources: (x) (x) (x) (x)
If you haven’t realized it yet, this post is 100% sarcastic. It should be obvious, but not everyone understands sarcasm…
Please don’t let this die
Female BAMFs Throughout History
this is fab BUT WHERE ARE THEIR NAMES?
I’m always wanting to read more about these posts immediately and I have trouble finding the sources.
They showed a preview of some new episodes after the marathon today!!!
Edit: I’ve uploaded it to Youtube since I know Tumblr’s player can be unfair!